Hello...old school pga 99 player here

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
mysteryman
Weekend Duffer

Hello...old school pga 99 player here

Post by mysteryman »

Hi guys

This is so so awesome...I haven't played pga 2000 since 2003.Had discs, but were scratched... Found this site, and was able to get the one golf game.the one golf sim I missed so so much. This was truly the best and last great golf sim of them all...no questions..no debating..this was it. I was an old school player since 99 pga, I was involved with the tri click vs tru swing debate on the tournaments set up on the win network..so yes old school. I currently went crazy with this site, and downloaded 30 plus great great courses..awesome guys...so so awesome. Im currently using a lab top and using the mouse provided on the keyboard , really stinks. Im hoping to get a better mouse soon, and continue with my old school tri click ways

So miss all the late night tourneys I was involved in with this great game..and the casual games as well . This great old game still has it..having a devil of a time breaking 80 on Roberts designs...they still look beautiful.

Thanks for keeping this going..One reason why I wanted to drop ipad gaming..I wanted this great old game back

mystery man..aka Chris P
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Hello...old school pga 99 player here

Post by tincup »

Hi Chris, welcome back!
It's always good to hear from one of the old timers and to hear confirmation that this is still one of the all time great golf sims.
Dar
mysteryman
Weekend Duffer

Post by mysteryman »

Would love..and can only wish for a complete graphic overall... I know it will never happen..but can't give up the hope

Until than..this is me...big time online golf forum member

http://youtu.be/HYCOrFWQm7g
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Chris! Took a look at your video and it appears you have a very good swing. Must have a low HDCP.
mysteryman
Weekend Duffer

Post by mysteryman »

Thanks Steve...33 years of golfing here..finished as a 3 handicap this year. This game is like playing real golf for me,,I wish I could hit as far as I do on here..lol. I play about an hour a night since I downloaded. Favorite course is Iron Horse by Robert...Favorite Club is 2 wood...I custom created a low stinger shot. Works great for the 2 wood. I can hit it 290plus off of the tee with a low hook..

If you guys ever need any help at all with your real golf game...let me know. I will be more than happy to help

Happy New Years

Chris
sillyho
Range Rookie

Post by sillyho »

Hello All,
Wow is this a jolt of instant memory here.Haven't play since 2001 and used play endless upon endless hours of this golf game at night.Used the name sillyho and used to play doubles with a guy named Pardog.Glad i found this site and now am gonna go find my lost CD's of the game and over 100 courses i D/Led back in the day..
ShelbyGT
Novice

Post by ShelbyGT »

hey mysterman,,,dont know if you remember me or not,,i played a lot with cindysue and SJMParman