Last Man Standing

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Clementine49
Novice

Last Man Standing

Post by Clementine49 »

I started playing PGA2000 in 1998 offline and then online in 1999. Back then there were almost 1000 players with Class 0f 99 being the most used ladder. Early in 2001 I mentioned that I felt when all the players quit or died that I would be the "Last Man Standing". Some of my fondest memories were when I was a "Green Shirt" with the responsibility to help new players get started. When the WON Server was done and they switched to the Titan server, I was in the room late at night when the Tech was shutting down the server. Finally the Titan server was finished and they switched to Kali server. Initially there were only 9 or 10 players left. Darwin Brown and Gary Willford have passed on. Jack Burner had quit playing. Kevin Meyer had gone to The Golf Club Sim on STEAM. Kelly Thompson has not been around for quite some time. Dave Harmon and Kelcie Card have also left to play The Golf Club Sim on STEAM. Bison 69 ( Dewayne Hammock ) and my ( Clementine49 ) are the last players here. Dewaynes health is not the best and I can only hope it will improve. I would like to say I have enjoyed all the years I have played this game and found many great players and friends over the years.
Clementine49 :wavey:
Viper
Tour Contender

Re: Last Man Standing

Post by Viper »

There are many old games that are simply too good to stop playing. I discovered PGA 2000 recently as one of those games. I'll certainly be playing it for many years to come.