Fishing Creek GC

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
Reb621
Weekend Duffer

Fishing Creek GC

Post by Reb621 »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started work on a new golf course for GBC. It's been over 3 years since my last 18 hole course and I've had this course on the drawing board for a lot of years. Fishing Creek was my very first course I've made for the JN Series. This course happened to be for JNSE back in July of 1996. I've converted this course to the GBC designer. Looking over each hole this course wasn't very well thought out and changes will be made. Hey it was my very first course so it's expected to not be very good. I'm attaching a screen shot of the first hole. I've made about four different backgrounds recently and I've not decided on the one that will make the cut. I have a lot of custom stuff made to be used from some of my prior courses and a few newer ones that I'll be using. As time goes by I'll post more screen shot of the progress. I typically takes me a long time to complete a finished course. With a few recently posted courses by Steve and Jeff should keep you interested in playing for awhile.
Attachments
Fishing Creek GC Hole 1.jpg
(303.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
tarheel
Legend of Golf

Re: Fishing Creek GC

Post by tarheel »

Cool! Looking forward to the evolution of this :)
BradTheDad
Legend of Golf

Re: Fishing Creek GC

Post by BradTheDad »

Sounds good Roy. Let me know if you need a play-tester. :up: