Danish Greens

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
A Brandt
Club Champion

Danish Greens

Post by A Brandt »

In my quest to find my 100 best courses, I have come to Danish Greens Golf Klub. Upon opening I thought, "ok this is definitely going on my preliminary list!", only to find that the greens are OB!! What gives!? This seems to be a very well built course by a very established designer, but I'd hate for it not to be on my list because of such a simple oversight.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Danish Greens

Post by tincup »

A Brandt wrote:In my quest to find my 100 best courses, I have come to Danish Greens Golf Klub. Upon opening I thought, "ok this is definitely going on my preliminary list!", only to find that the greens are OB!! What gives!? This seems to be a very well built course by a very established designer, but I'd hate for it not to be on my list because of such a simple oversight.
I did a little digging on this. When I first launched the course, I got the greens as OB as well.

I took a look at the libs the course uses and found I was missing the Denmark library for some reason. I reinstalled Denmark and that solved the problem. The greens are fine now.

Dar
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

I never had a problem with Danish Greens. Its been awhile since I played it but I do know it ranks very high. An (A) lister for sure.
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

I like this course and never had a problem playing.
Adam, what exactly happened when you played ? :confused:
Stan
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

I remember when Kind Woman GC was first released that certain grasses were showing up as red "spears" on several peoples' games. It turned out that there was some conflict with the machrie libe and another one with a similar name that I've forgotten. Re-installing the machrie libe resolved the issue.
A Brandt
Club Champion

Post by A Brandt »

Stan, when my ball landed on the green it would stick like it was Velcro, and the lie indicator would say 'out of bounds'. Then I would have to re-hit, with no chance of ever putting! But as Dar suggested, I reinstalled Denmark library and all is well.
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

I'm glad it's fixed. It's a very nice course to play. :up:
Stan