New word on Dar (tin cup)

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
hookster
Chronic Slicer

New word on Dar (tin cup)

Post by hookster »

I got up the nerve to call his house this morning because I really didn`t want to be a pain in the azz to his already worried family. Anyways, they brought him home last night and his wife said he didn`t sleep well at all and was extremly weak. She said it was his kidneys but they seemed to be doing better so of course they sent him home. They cut the poor guys tobacco and wine completly out of his daily life. (Poor bas--rd lol) Anyways he is home and recovering in bed and she said we won`t see him for a bit as he needs to get his strength back. That is all I have for now and will keep you all up to par as I get more info. I also told her when he gets a little stronger to give me a hollar on the phone. So hopfully I hear from him in the next few days.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: New word on Dar (tin cup)

Post by bryce »

Good to know he at least was able to come home. Get well soon Dar!
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

GOOD NEWS ! ! ! ! !

:bg: :bg: :bg: :up: :up: :up:
Stan
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

I hope this is good news! Spencer said Dars wife said on the 6th ' Its not his kidneys" The doctors seem to be flip flopping their diagnosis. GET WELL SOON DAR.
Robert D. Wagers
Shotmaker

Post by Robert D. Wagers »

Thanks for the update Dave! I have been worried about him and think about him often! I know he's a "tough-ole-bird" and will come through this fill flying colors. I would try to call him, but it sounds like his wife doesn't want a bunch of people bothering him.

If you talk to him again, please tell him to take care and get well soon!
RDW
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

Still praying for you my friend.....
hookster
Chronic Slicer

Post by hookster »

I will Robert and yes you are right. Right now he doesn`t have the strength to be up and around. That`s why I asked her to have him call me when he is.
spencerturner
Scratch Golfer

Post by spencerturner »

Thanks for the update Hookster. Please keep us posted. Spencer.
hookster
Chronic Slicer

Post by hookster »

2:45 est. Just got off the phone with Dar. He called and talked to me for about 10 minutes and said he was going back to bed. He is very weak and is eating healthier than he has in a long time. He was going to come on here and post somthing but he was way too tired. He sounded extremly exhausted. He appreciates all the prayers and only asks that for now please refrain from calling because he`ll probably be recovering anyways. He did say to tell everyone to expect him back soon. Be patient folks it won`t be long. Again ty for all your prayers folks. It sure is nice knowing we have a group such as we do . I`m sure it won`t be long until we see Dar up and running full speed.
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

Thanks, Dave

I like that he's home and resting.
Stan