Hey PGA Friends!

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
C&C
Range Rookie

Hey PGA Friends!

Post by C&C »

Carolanne and Chas here, hope some of you remember us! Just a drop by to say hello and nice to see all of you are well and life is good. Chas and I are doing great, PGA,if anything has joined us together finally in marriage and
we are both extremely happy. We dabble in golf but not PGA 2000, we actually golf for real and also play Tiger Woods Golf 2012 on our PS3 system which totally rocks.. Chas still kicks my ass but l occasionally give him a good kick in the butt.
Good to see all of you are still together even tho it appears not much has improved with PGA 2000 on line, too bad as the game was so good but now is outdated. How sad, we had so much fun!! Hope each and everyone of you are happy in life and enjoy your games with each other, perhaps we will run into each other on the other side of the planet..take care..gb

Carolanne and Chas
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Hey PGA Friends!

Post by tincup »

wow... talk about a blast from the past. A warm hello to you two. :wavey: I was wondering what happened to you.

My, how time gets away. I was looking back at the FGL ryder competition. That was over 5 years ago! Can you believe it?

Congratulations on your marriage and welcome to our new clubhouse.

Dar
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

Hello to you both, Carolanne and Chas.

Always nice to hear from old friends. :bg: :bg:
Stan
C&C
Range Rookie

Post by C&C »

TC you have always had alot of class, and Stan your the 'man' as always.. 2 of my favorite people for sure.
It certainly has been a long time between posts and FGL which going back then was my life.. and so many friends that were connected via
this wonderful game. Charlie and I often talk about the years we spent golfing, and the people we met, the friendships we shared. All were
memorable and pleasant experiences.. and you are so right about how time passes so quickly. But we do not forget those who touched our lives!
Thank you for your kind responses. I wish you all the best life can offer and bring to your table..
I can say the Ryder competion was all you Dar.. you made it work, your talent with a spreedsheet was incredible work and that is what
made the tournament work. Anyhow.. it was the best time of our lives and given the moment I would do it all again, but things move on
and hopefully I will meet you all on a fairway somewhere... gb you all.. We wish you only the best life has to offer each and every
one of you..Chas and Carolanne