My first ace!

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Parrothead
Chronic Slicer

My first ace!

Post by Parrothead »

It's been a looong time coming. The many years I've played this game, that I still struggle with to get a low score, but still thoroughly enjoy. Wooohooo!

Had the Iron Bowl on tv, Auburn just pulled off the win and I was playing a round at Peninsula State Park GC. Came to the 8th tee. Yardage was 63, wind coming at me at 17 mph. I was using two players, playing against myself. First player, I used the LW gave it a good swing ( I use trueswing), ball landed just past the flag and rolled back into the cup. :) :) I have come close on this hole before, it was just nice to finally get one. :) :) :) Only thing that would have made the evening better would have been the Leafs beating the Canadiens. ;) Oh yeah, even with the ace, I only managed a 5 over that round.

Here's a cyber round of drinks for all! Cheers! :)
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: My first ace!

Post by BrianZ111 »

Nice shot! Hope you saved the replay. Out of all the holes, that one is probably one of your best chances to get a hole in one on. Thanks for sharing, it's nice to know someone is still playing and enjoying one of my courses. Makes the effort put in feel worth it. :)
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

WAY TO GO Parrothead.
Parrothead
Chronic Slicer

Post by Parrothead »

Thanks for the replies.

I did save the replay, however, when I went to play it, I had the same problem as mentioned in another thread. The other player gets transposed over the first one. When I try to play the replay, I can access the menu, in my case though, once I hit play replay, I get an error message and get bounced. :/ I'm sure I saved the shot before continuing play. At least the hole in one is recorded in the stats. :)

I enjoy playing the Peninsula State Park course, one of my many favourites.