Shawneeki by Scott Doyley

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Shawneeki by Scott Doyley

Post by sandwedge »

I have only found two courses by this designer but have enjoyed playing them both. I like the simplicity and the look of the layout here. I like the way it all blends nicely together. I think the course gives you that sense of actually being there. It is not on the A list or the B list so keep that in mind. It either is going to be a hidden gem for you to play, like Bondhay by Red Tyke, or it will reveal the reasons that it missed those lists. I am not a designer, merely one who enjoys the game, but I think I can see in spots why it did not make the A list. Nevertheless, it is certainly worthy of a download - a hidden gem that has a lot of great cyber golf to offer. :)
doyley
Range Rookie

Re: Shawneeki by Scott Doyley

Post by doyley »

Never too late to say thanks! Don't think anyone in my current group of golf nuts at TGC Tours would believe this post! haha
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

doyley designed at one time????? ha ha ha ha
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

Hi Terry, Good to see you stop in now and then. I saw the 2 courses you designed on you tube. Nice work, just like the old days. Did you survive Florence or were you far enough inland? I've been thinking of giving TGC a try. The designer looks pretty easy to use. Don't be a stranger.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

David so good to hear from you brother

Yeah we got spared with Florence, however MIchael right now is moving through here, supposed to be bad as far as wind by mid-day... Got a boatload of rain already (My brand new communications center at work, is LEAKING) so I am fighting that...

Yeah man, the Golf Club is a spectacular game, absolutely gorgeous and stunning courses out there and gameplay is getting better and better ....

Scott (Doyley) and the TGCTours crowd really put together something special on tours and such... Had a lively match play last night online while chatting on discord... Just loads of fun

If you come over to the game look us up.... We all are there daily
Terry