Knob Hill Shores V3

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Knob Hill Shores V3

Post by shot meister »

Hi all you loyal PGA Championship golfers! :wavey: I am currently working on revising the second course I ever designed with the Course Architect...Knob Hill Shores Golf Club. It won't be the greatest course ever uploaded to this site, but I was hoping I might get some volunteers to help me play test it. I have all the holes finished and have been playing it myself, but I have an advantage since I designed it. So, if you wanna help me out either message me or respond to this post. I am open to ANY and ALL suggestions for creating a challenging, but entertaining course. Thanks. :)
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Knob Hill Shores V3

Post by BrianZ111 »

This course is now up on the website.

Course: Knob Hills Shores V3 (16.2 MB)
Type: Fictional, Oceanside
Designer: Bruce Ryder
Date: 6/12/2019
Libraries Used: capecod, coosbay, headgatever_2, houses1, khstextures, knobhill, parkland, pebblebeach, shinnecock
timmo365
Weekend Duffer

Post by timmo365 »

:wavey: Good on you Bruce!!

I'm on this site perodically to see if there are any new courses up. I have played many a golf game and this one is by far still the best, it's a massive shame there weren't any more releases after the Championship edition.

I should be doing work but I'll have a play when I get the time.
shot meister
Chronic Slicer

Post by shot meister »

Thanks for the kind words...I really appreciate them :D . I have another course that I am going to upload soon.