Jack Nicklaus Game Downloads

Any JN series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Viper
Tour Contender

Jack Nicklaus Game Downloads

Post by Viper »

Sundance
Legend of Golf

Re: Jack Nicklaus Game Downloads

Post by Sundance »

Brian/Viper,
D/L the JN6 version for my newer computer and found the instructions very simplified and easy to follow. Also did the HD format for widescreen and absolutely love it though it does affect the gameplay such as the grid is not directly with the golfer but the enhanced graphics are fantastic! Guess I'll have to give JNSE a shot. Haven't played it in years but man how I loved that version!! Thanks!
Viper
Tour Contender

Re: Jack Nicklaus Game Downloads

Post by Viper »

Sundance wrote: April 3rd, 2022, 11:27 am Brian/Viper,
D/L the JN6 version for my newer computer and found the instructions very simplified and easy to follow. Also did the HD format for widescreen and absolutely love it though it does affect the gameplay such as the grid is not directly with the golfer but the enhanced graphics are fantastic! Guess I'll have to give JNSE a shot. Haven't played it in years but man how I loved that version!! Thanks!
I'm doing all the game packages, testing etc. I am trying to make installs as simple as possible and if they have to be a little more complex, I try and give easy to follow instructions. Every game I have to be able to get running on Win 10 and modern systems or it doesn't get posted. Some are more difficult than others to make compatible. The really difficult ones that may need a heck of a lot of work or may not work at all, I'm leaving them till last.

The widescreen fix I haven't tested. That's an extra and the instructions are from the original author. I just make sure the game itself works as it should. Some add-ons for games like the widescreen fix I won't be testing. I will include a file like that in the package because I know many will want it.