Player Stats

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Player Stats

Post by stillgolfing »

Just noticed that the game has statistics for many of the computer players, but none for me even though I have completed 10 games. Is that because I'm only playing at the standard level?
Thanks, Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Re: Player Stats

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

I don't know about standard level, but if you don't have "regulation" checked under rules it doesn't record your stats. That means no gimmes, pickups, or mulligans, and you're charged for missed strokes. I rarely use AI players outside of season play (which are "regulation") so I'm not sure if it records their stats automatically or not.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Re: Player Stats

Post by stillgolfing »

Indy Anna Jones wrote:I don't know about standard level, but if you don't have "regulation" checked under rules it doesn't record your stats. That means no gimmes, pickups, or mulligans, and you're charged for missed strokes. I rarely use AI players outside of season play (which are "regulation") so I'm not sure if it records their stats automatically or not.
Thanks for the info Judy. Because I have beens basically testing and messing around to resolve various problems with the game, I checked gimmes to speed up play (I didn't want to be 2 ft putting forever :/ - it really is no fun! :mad: . Unfortunatly it appears it is pretty easy for me to do it in this game); so I never thought about the repercussions of that decision.
In Links2003, 2 ft gimmes don't affect your Statistical Status Summary Scenario (How do you like that alliteration? I'm quite proud of this phrase, as alliteration is not my specialty. However, I did graduate from the Thomas Hardy School of Physical Fitness; so I have no problem pumping Irony! :bg: ).
Cheers, Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing