Robert Wagers

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
hookster
Chronic Slicer

Robert Wagers

Post by hookster »

Hey folks. I just got an email from Brenda (Lady_mo) this morning updating me on Roberts condition and thought I would pass it on.

The reason i am writing is because i talked to Andrea last night (Wednesday, August 23rd). She gave me an update on Robert. She asked that I update you guys and let you know what is going on.

Robert, got the bone marrow transplant done. As of today, he is at positive day 6. He has to be there a total of 100 days. Each days that he has no complications it's a positive day, any complications are negative days. The other day he had some trouble with the blood platelets. He had passed out for about 30 minutes and the doctors got him stablized.

Andrea told me that they are going to visit him in a couple of weeks but his mother is keeping her posted on his condition. Andrea and I take turns calling each other to keep updates on how Robert is doing.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know and once i am able to get on Teamspeak, i will update you more as i know more. Please keep him in your prayers.

Take care and i'll talk to you again soon.

Bren

I will post more when I hear from Brenda again.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Robert Wagers

Post by tincup »

Sounds like so far, so good. Obviously, it is way too early to tell if the marrow transplant is successful. We will keep Bob and his family in our thoughts and prayers.

Dar
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

MAN THAT SOME GREAT NEWS. Hope it continues to go well and he's back in the saddle as soon as possible. :)
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Post by sandwedge »

Puts things in perspective. I hope Robert continues to have days without complications - know God is faithful even within the complications :)