Stormbay by Robert@

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
spencerturner
Scratch Golfer

Stormbay by Robert@

Post by spencerturner »

Like many of you my favorite designer is Robert@. I just accidently ran accross a course Robert@ did in 2003 in partership with a designer by the name of Plugger on a course called Stormbay. This course has just 4 custom libraries and is of resonable download length. It's a joy to play and from a designers point of view an opppertunity to appreciate the thought, the work and talent that went into its design is a real plus. I give it a double AA rating and if you dont have it you are missing a lot. Sure wish he would come out of retirement and give us another gem. Spencer.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Re: Stormbay by Robert@

Post by Terry Grayson »

Agree with my ol pal spencer here. I do believe Storm bay won a contest. One of my favorite robert@ courses. Plugger was one heck of a golfer for this game as well

Great course, love the views....
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Post by sandwedge »

I think any Robert@ design is a safe bet. This one is a beauty and one that anyone will find enjoyable. The only thing I have ever not liked about one of Robert@’s courses is the splash music. I simply don’t install the music files and I am good to go! I would recommend a download of Storm Bay.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

I played Stormbay in the 2nd tournament this season back in January I believe. I gave it a (9.8) score out of a 10. That would rank it amongst my favorite courses and probably in my top 10. By the way it was stormbays pano I used for Point Reyes which NOBODY seemed to like !
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

I made a boo boo with my previous statement. It was Robert@ course Lighthouse Bay pano that I used for Point Reyes not Robert@ Stormbay pano which I wish I had used. By the way Lighthouse Bay is another great course by Robert@ (9.7) out of 10 for anyone who has'nt played it before.