Cougil's Keep Golf Song

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Cougil's Keep Golf Song

Post by stillgolfing »

Indy. Is the song you included in CK available for download or can it be extracted from your course? Who sings it and what is it called? I would like to use it in a graphic presentation for the 70th Birthday of the owner of the little 9 hole course I currently play at. I took a lot of photos of the course and the loosers (like me) who play there, and I added jokes and anis from PGA 2000 to make a humorous presentation, but I still need a sound track and this one would be great! My initial intent was also to design the course in PGA2000 and put it on his PC, but I think I was really really optomistic on that one.
For your info see sample joke attached.
Thanks, Dave
Attachments
Roxburgh Glen Joke small.jpg
(815.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Re: Cougil's Keep Golf Song

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

It's called "The Golf Song" by The Arrogant Worms. It was used on another course (I have absolutely no idea which one.) It is available on You Tube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esC8diclv8U.)

Edit: Check in your course files, it should be in whichever folder you installed CK as a separate file.

Lol, I like the joke. I had a pic at one time where "Indy" was half buried in a bunker with a big bear on all 4's standing over her. I think the caption I made was "do you have to play it as it lies EVERY TIME?"
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Post by stillgolfing »

Thanks for the info Indy.
Cheers, Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

You're welcome. :wavey: