Hey gang

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Hey gang

Post by Terry Grayson »

Howdy gang..

Hope all is well in the PGA community.. I was sitting at work this morning and saw on MSN something about golf and It reminded me to check in here.. Been a while.. I hope all of you are well. I haven't played this wonderful game
in I don't know how long.. Been super busy.. On top of work, family, singing group and now Coaching a Mighty Mite football team, I pretty much have no time for anything any more...Free days are Wednesday and Sunday evenings now...HA

Anyway I hope you all are well.. Good to see the community still going strong after all these years. Think about a lot of you good folks a lot...

Speaking of football: Highlight video of my little boy Kane from last weeks game, He is the fullback and outside linebacker on my K-2 grade team The Upper Cleveland Bulldogs... #30.. Check him out :) ....He scored his first touchdown, got a two point conversion, recovered a fumble and had several good tackles... Im in the video as well, but will let yall guess which on I am ha ha ha ha...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRvmRMJD ... HWn7NaOmYw

Miss you all... Maybe one day Ill get to return and play this great game....
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Re: Hey gang

Post by Stan Nehilla »

Can't miss that "Wide Load" on the field. lol
Stan
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Hey bro, good to hear from you. We have missed you. What is going on with your singing group these days?
Dar
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

I've been keeping up with Terry's football coaching, and it seems he is doing a great job with it!
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

Stan: HUSH! lol

Dar: Its a slow process, Hard to get together as of late, due to schedules and such... Been very slow lately.. Hoping it picks up soon

Bryce: Yeah man I love every second with those kids... We played a team Saturday that in the second game of the season beat us 37-0.. We had the ball on their 10 yard line with a chance to tie it, and turned it over on downs. They beat us 28-20... Kids are getting better every week.. I started last year.. Two years ago winless, last year one win.. So far this year 5 wins... We are always the smallest team and the slowest, but they have the heart of a college team giving it their all every play.. I tell them after every game "Anyone know the score" and they never do, I reply with "That's right, it doesn't matter as long as you play your hardest for me".. Great kids..
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Hey Terry, good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going well. Hope you can come by more often.